I Don’t Want to Live on the Moon
A song about the power of human connections.
Watch the video together with children, then ask:
- If Ernie lived on the moon, who do you think he might have missed?
- What things about living on Sesame Street might he have missed?
- If you could live anywhere else, where would you live? Why?
- What might you like to do there?
- If you lived there, who are some of the people you’d miss?
- What things would you miss most about our neighborhood?
We’re Not Alone
A music video on the power of community connections.
Trauma and the Body
An article on the effects of violence on children.
1, 2, 3, Color Me
Sitting quietly and coloring together is a stress-reliever for adults and children alike.
I Can Stay Safe
It’s important for children to know several people they can turn to when something goes wrong.
Using These Resources: Violence
Article about the Sesame Street Community & Gun Violence initiative.
Community Conversation: Community Violence
Many communities are unfortunately impacted by community violence, but there are people and organizations striving to help. You can, too!