A storybook about Muppet dads and all they do!
Together, read this furry, fuzzy celebration of Muppet dads and all they do. Encourage children to read the refrain, “It’s Daddy Time!”
Talk about what the Muppet dads and their kids are doing and how they’re similar to your own family. For instance:
- I’m proud of you because ______.
- Remember when we learned about _____?
- Remember when you taught me about ____?
- What are your favorite games that we play together?
- What’s your favorite bedtime story that we read together?
- What’s your favorite family meal that we enjoy together?
A video about the community bonds of the Sesame Street barbershop.
Take Your Child to Work Day
A video about “take your child to work” day, and the bonding, learning and inspiration that can take place there.
Abuela Makes a Quilt
A storybook about the bonding that can happen through art.
The Wiggle-Jiggle Game
A video about a getting-to-know you game that helps kids appreciate similarities and differences.
5 Things I Want Other Black Dads to Know
An article about Black fathers.
Grandparents Are Grand!
There’s a lot that grandparents can do to bond with grandchildren (even at a distance) and to help them build the social skills they’ll need in school—and in life!
This webinar to helps providers better understand, celebrate, and support fathers.