Circles of Care
An interactive course that equips providers to better identify and support family, friend, and neighbor caregivers (FFNC’s).
Join us for an interactive course that equips providers to better identify, connect with, and support family, friend, and neighbor caregivers (FFNC’s). The course highlights strategies and includes resources, activity ideas, and guidance for applying what you’ve learned in your work with FFNCs. You might incorporate these materials into your organization’s programming calendar as stand-alone activities or as a series of full-fledged workshop sessions. By the end of this course, you’ll feel empowered to use these materials in any ways that work for you.
Upon completion of this course, providers will be able to:
- Learn how to effectively train FFNCs in utilizing Sesame Street in Communities resources.
- Explore ways to help FFNCs to understand the important role they play in children’s lives.
- Communicate strategies to FFNCs that support children’s development and learning.
- Suggest strategies for FFNCs to communicate effectively with the parents of children in their care.
- Create a customized action plan to embed these resources in their work.
Already taken this course? To re-download your certificate launch the course above and tap “Get Certificate.”
“First/Then” Boards: Managing Daily Routines
A printable tool to help children know what to expect in their daily routines and activities.
Planning for Play in Daily Routines
A printable page to plan moments of playfulness during daily routines.
Provider-Parent Communications Log
A printable page to help parents and caregivers communicate about a child’s day.
Communicating with Parents and Caregivers Around Routines
An article offering strategies for communication with parents/caregivers.
Lesson Planning Practice
A tool to plan opportunities for learning connected to monthly and weekly themes.
Shaping an Engaging Learning Environment
Your space is full of opportunities for children to learn and grow!
Planning Our Days: Creating Schedules for Children
Planning ahead can help you be intentional about the learning of the children in your care!