We created a course, “Caring Communities,” just for you!
This online course has:
- Student and parent facing videos, digital storybooks, and printables, designed for students in Pre-K to Grade 2
- Tips and articles on how you can use those resources in your practice
- Topics covering resilience, persistence, exploring emotions, and overcoming traumatic experiences
Join a Cohort
Join a cohort of other Communities In Schools site coordinators and leaders to ensure all children learn strategies to overcome challenges, bounce back, and communicate their feelings.
- Get training and implementation support from Sesame Workshop
- Share strategies and learn from other CIS site coordinators nationwide
- Get Sesame Street swag for your school
Use the interest form below if you have questions or are ready to sign up as a Learning Community Cohort participant today!
91% of Parents
In our CIS programs in West Virginia reported that they learned something new.